What can I do if my name is misspelled in court documents? Posted on March 05, 2011

If you were arrested and jailed and all court documents have the name missspelled, what can I do with that. Also the name appears in capitus diminuto maxima what then, because I am not a corporation or an artificial person, however i am a natural person, what do i do from here?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: