What can I do if my mother died because of bed bugs? 1 Answers as of July 01, 2011

This is for my mother. She was living at a manor apartment complex for disabled and she started seeing bugs. She contacted the manager and she said just get some spray so my mother did. Month or so later the bugs got so bad biting my mother all over her body. She had blood sugar too so I contacted the manager and told her to go check it took 3 weeks. Finally I get a call saying get your mother out the place is infested in bed bugs. I had to wrap everything myself she lost everything. I got pics of everything and pics of bites all over her body. I learned that there was a couple other people had them on other floors a year prior to my mother. So my mother came to stay with me 2 weeks later she dies. She was under so much stress and she would wake up every night screaming saying there were bugs in her mouth. Is there anything I can do?

LT Pepper Law
LT Pepper Law | Luke T. Pepper
The lawsuit is probably based on neglect where the presence of bed bugs can be used to prove a case of neglect. Obviously, the case will need to be investigated but that appears to be how the case would proceed. Call our office for a consultation.