What can I do if my insurance overcharged me? Posted on May 31, 2011

I work for a state organization, but am paid through the local county commissioners and therefore, have their health, dental, eye insurance. My husband died in 2009 and I wrote a letter requesting my family coverage become single coverage. They complied with my health insurance, but didn't with my dental/vision. Therefore, they overpaid my dental/vision by $351.00 and now neither the county commissioners nor the insurance people will reimburse me for that overpayment. What are my options?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: