What can I do if my husbands change of status was denied? 1 Answers as of August 09, 2011

My husband of 7 years just got his status adjustment denied due to a PTI on his records that occurred 9 years ago. I am a US citizen? Is there any form or request that I can request so that my husband is not deported besides a waiver?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
You may file Motion to reconsider or motion to reopen, or even refile. In order to avoid denial, you should definitely retain an experienced immigration lawyer. We have great success rate in motion to reopen. You are welcome to contact us.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 8/9/2011
Click to View More Answers: