What can I do if my husband was supposed to be going fishing with our children but they ended up in another state and he took their phones away? 1 Answers as of September 29, 2016

Both children had their own phones. My daughter was on Facebook a lot. So far, no one has heard anything from them. I don't know what they are doing to cause my babies not to want to try and call me. I am falling apart and have cried myself to sleep every night since they left on 7/23/16. I never would have thought that he'd do something like this since he grew up without his mother, which is where he is. I wanted to give him time but the part where I can't even talk to them on phone is killing me. I have been the primary care giver in this household. I let my oldest son move out of my house and in with his father's sister. Now, he won't talk to me. My husband and his family are turning my babies against me.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Michael Anthony Wing, P.C.
Michael Anthony Wing, P.C. | Michael Anthony Wing
File for divorce and immediate custody.
Answer Applies to: Alabama
Replied: 9/29/2016
Click to View More Answers: