What can I do if my husband was deported but now has a bench warrant? 1 Answers as of March 11, 2011

In 8/2010, my husband was deported and had 3 missing complaints. In Jan 2011 the case was picked up and since he is not here he failed to appear - now he has a bench warrant - police keep harassing my son which is his step son and continue to harass us in our home. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Pacifica Legal Services
Pacifica Legal Services | Floyd Fernandez
Simply notify the police that your husband has been deported. Get a lawyer and notify the district attorney and sheriff's office, show the order confirming removal from the U.S. And be prepared to sue the police/sheriff's office for false imprisonment and harassment.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/11/2011
Click to View More Answers: