What can I do if my husband only married me for a green card? 2 Answers as of June 13, 2011

I believe my husband tricked me to get a green card and used me. He left me, I don't know where he lives, he now has another woman pregnant. What do I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
You can write to USCIS and have his green card revoked.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 6/13/2011
Lyttle Law Firm, PLLC
Lyttle Law Firm, PLLC | Daniella Lyttle
It depends, if the green card he got is conditional, and the relationship was not real, he will have a real hard time keeping that green card.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 6/13/2011
Click to View More Answers: