What can I do if my husband lied to get a green card? 4 Answers as of June 23, 2011

We had our wedding in 2005 but didn't sign marriage license until 2008. I just found out my husband didn't marry me for love but for resident card. What can I do to cancel the case that already been file with immigration office? Can I file a law suit again him?

You can file to withdraw as the petitioner.
You can do whatever you want. . . lawsuit and all. In terms of immigration, you can withdraw your Affidavit of support in a letter to the USCIS explaining the reasons why you want to do this. You will have a better chance of impacting him if you are divorce or in the process of doing so. You will have to show that this was not a good faith marriage from the get go. Now, I don't think there is much you can do if he had already received his 10-year green card. But before that, there is a little room. You cannot use the immigration laws just hurt him because you happen to be unhappy with him now. Not make light of your problems but 6 years is long time to be invested in a marriage that is not for real. I wish you well.
If you truly believe that someone married you for fraud or there is some other irregularity, you can make a report to Immigration. They can determine whether or not they want to follow up on your claim. In terms of lawsuits, I don't know what you would identify as damages but that is outside the immigration purview. You would need to consult with a family law attorney or civil attorney.
You can write to uscis to withdraw your case.