What can I do if my husband left the state with our son? Posted on January 11, 2011

I currently live in WV, I have recently filed for divorce in Wisconsin the state that my ex has resided in for the last few years. Along with the divorce there is an order to show cause, and that he is not to leave the state of Wisconsin with our son. He did leave with him before I could have him served. Now he says that he doesn't have to go, the court date is in less than two weeks. What do I do now?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: