What can I do if my husband left me after getting his 10 year green card through me? 4 Answers as of January 24, 2011

I had been married to this guy from 10 years off and on, but as soon as he received the 10 year green card he left me. I feel so used and mistreated is there any way to punish him for his wrong doing? I feel like people are scamming people for a green card and they don't care who they are using. Also I have read that I can file a claim on him to the INS, but I don't want to get in trouble, will they help me or hurt me. I really need help because he won't divorce me and left me hanging with nothing and all I want is a divorce at this point.

I don't know what state you are from but I suggest you contact a family law attorney. In most states you are eligible for a divorce without your husband's consent. Depending on how long you have been separated you may have to give him notice but your family law attorney will know this.
Pauly P.A.
Pauly P.A. | Clemens W. Pauly
You need to consult with a local family lawyer who can advise you on the divorce issue and you should consult with an immigration lawyer about your other question.
You don't need your husband's permission to divorce him and can file your case even if you can't locate him. As for reporting him to USCIS for allegedly perpetrating a fraudulent marriage for immigration purposes, as long as you in no way participated in the fraud and were a victim, you could not be held liable for his actions.
If you have evidence to believe he is fraudulent to marry you, you should report him to ICE. You can find their number on the Internet.