What can I do if my husband is in jail and does not have his discovery? 1 Answers as of September 18, 2017

He has a private attorney and starts trial in 6 days. Attorney has not given him the discovery and will not go in the jail and give it to him because he is busy. How can I do it? Who can I hire to do it?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Attorney at Law
Attorney at Law | Michael J. Kennedy
It is exclusively up to the attorney whether the client receives discovery. I rarely, if ever, let a client who is in custody have discovery, which can be stolen, spread around, and thereby create faux informants.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/18/2017
Click to View More Answers: