What can I do if my granddaughter needs to enroll in school but I don't have custody? Posted on August 13, 2011

I have my two granddaughters and one needs to be enrolled in school by August 22nd. The the mother is not co-operating on getting power of attorney or caregiver forms completed. She is very unstable we are filing for custody but nothing can be done before school what can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: