What can I do if my friend was involved in an auto accident with my vehicle? Posted on July 19, 2011

I wanted to know what are my options because I got a Suspended Licence, because in 2003 I let a friend borrow my truck he crashed it and left(hit and run) now im being sued by the person he hit and their insurance company and they are telling me to arrange payments with them so they could return my license. Or another option I have is to declare myself in bankruptcy , and another thing the police department who came in the time of the accident has a report that I wasnt driving the truck at the time because the guy left his cell phone in there and called the last person the was in the caller id and it was the guys girlfriend and she told the police who was driving the truck. Please can anyone give me advice on what i could do with this situation i really need my license back.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: