What can I do if my father was deported? 4 Answers as of July 04, 2013

In feb 2006 my father was accidentally apprehended by immigration. Was held in custody do to illegal reentry. In sentencing the judge was very apologetic of system, but sentenced my father to 3yr in federal prison. In sep 2009 was released and deported back to Mexico. Still residing in Mexico. In 1990 my father was sentenced to 5yrs in federal prison drug charge was released in 1995 with id and social security. Was deported back to Mexico. Unable to fully understand his probation he walk he walked to the boarder to ask questions he presented his release papers ID and social they let him pass and resided in SA Texas... buying a home paying taxes good credit until 2006... I am licensed vocational nurse and prior service and do?

Your father's situation is complicated and cannot be analyzed on a Question Board. Recommend you pay for a consultation with an experienced attorney to properly advise you and him. You will need copies of his criminal convictions and deportation orders to assess his case. An attorney can help you obtain these if you don't have them.
Unfortunately, your father committed an aggravated felony for immigration purposes and was deported. Any entry thereafter, subjected him to crime of illegal reentry. He may not come back again because of the drug conviction.
What do you want to achieve?
Your father has two deportations and his most recent entry certainly wasn't for permanent residence, so he has been here unlawfully for some period of time. You should consult with an experienced immigration attorney.