What can I do if my family does not get treated properly after an assault? Posted on April 27, 2011

My father was assaulted at a local restaurant and suffered injuries to face. He did not press charges and no report made by police. I went in there months later to eat and was denied service because the server didnt like me for personal reasons. I was there 45 minutes until the manger said I was not allowed in there. I contacted the complaint line. Talk to area director and he said this was because of conflict and I was a bystander when my father got assaulted.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: