What can I do if my ex-boyfriend harasses me for the money I don't owe him? Posted on July 13, 2011

I wrote a check to my ex-boyfriend to pay for the gifts he gave to me during an argument. Later on, he returned the original check to me. However, after the breakup, he is using the copy of that check to harass me for money. He took my personal backup hard drive without my permission while I was out of the country. Now he is holding it for getting the money back. What can I do to stop his harassment and get my hard drive back?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: