What can I do if my ex wont pay money from the divorce? Posted on April 01, 2011

When me and my ex divorced he was ordered to pay me money and it did not happen. What do I do now? We both have moved out of the state.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: