What can I do if my ex violated our divorce papers? Posted on February 15, 2011

In divorce papers it states that I claim the oldest child at tax time and she claims the youngest (since she can claim him longer). This year she claimed both. I found this out when I filed and the IRS said the child was claimed on another return. What can I do about this? I am losing out on $600.00 in tax return as a result.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: