What can I do if my ex is refusing to sign the divorce papers? 1 Answers as of July 26, 2011

I live in Ohio where I have lived for 4 years. My ex lives in South Carolina. I have done the "do it yourself" paperwork to file for divorce. I have signed my copies and had them notarized. I sent them to my ex- who is now refusing to sign them. What can I do? If I have them served to him, do I contact the Ohio courthouse of the SC courthouse?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of James Lentz
Law Office of James Lentz | James Lentz
Sounds like a do-it-yourself divorce won't work this time. Please contact a domestic relations attorney for your options.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 7/26/2011
Click to View More Answers: