What can I do if my ex employer owes me money and will not take my calls? 8 Answers as of October 16, 2013

I was terminated on 09/30/13. The company paid workers on 11/07/13. I'm owed money from 11/9 thru 11/27 totalling 115 and 1/2 hours (10 days @ 11 hrs per day and 1 day for 5 and 1/2 hours).

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
E. Ray Critchett, LLC
E. Ray Critchett, LLC | Ray Critchett
You may have a valid Wage and Hour claim.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 10/16/2013
Law Office of Tadd Dietz, PLLC
Law Office of Tadd Dietz, PLLC | Tadd Dietz
An employee that is not compensated for the full amount of hours they have worked, may have legal rights to seek compensation from an employer. If an employee is not being paid for what they are entitled, they may have a claim under the Utah Payment of Wages Act, which set forth the requirements for paying wages to employees in Utah.
Answer Applies to: Utah
Replied: 10/15/2013
Law Offices of Linda Rose Fessler | Linda Fessler
Contact the Labor Board.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/15/2013
You may file a law suit against your former employer.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 10/14/2013
KEYL ADR Services, LLC | Mark D. Keyl
You could file a complaint with the US DOL Wage and Hour Division.
Answer Applies to: Mississippi
Replied: 10/14/2013
Click to View More Answers: