What can I do if my ex custody of my child and may not be the father? Posted on April 05, 2011

There is a chance my ex is not the father of my son. We went to court today and the judge granted him Thursdays to Sunday with my son overnight every week until the DNA test comes back. He is not on the birth certificate. How can he have any rights to my son until we know for sure who the father is? What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: