What can I do if my employer is forcing me to resign? 1 Answers as of August 16, 2011

I was forced to resign or to be terminated. My employer over a course of 1 week took my 80 hours of vacation time and 40 hours sick time due to me taking my mother to the doctor and wrote me up. They stated that it had been occurring to much since Jan. I was never warned and was always told it was not a problem. I was a salaried employee for them. I have my check stubs showing no time was taken. Is there anything I can do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Bernard Huff, Attorney/Mediator
Bernard Huff, Attorney/Mediator | Bernard Huff
Contact the federal EEOC for an answer to your forced resignation. You may have an adequate reason to file a valid EEOC charge.
Answer Applies to: Indiana
Replied: 8/16/2011
Click to View More Answers: