What can I do if my employer does not want to take me back after receiving workmans compensation? Posted on June 15, 2011

I was injured at work and was collecting workman compensation benefits. I had 3 sets of injections on my back to help me with the pain and my employer called me and asked if I was ready to return to work. I saw my doctor and kind of pushed him to release me to work with no restrictions. I went to get a drug test for my employer and was waiting for my old position back, and now he has no truck for me to drive and feels I may not be able to preform my job. He feels that I may re-injure myself, so now he is ignoring my calls and there is no truck for me to drive. I tried to load cars on my friend's truck to see if I would be able to handle it, and realized I can't do my old job. Can I still get workman's compensation checks? I have only been on workman's comp for 7 months. Or am I just going to be left jobless?