What can I do if my employer did not pay child support from my check? Posted on February 13, 2011

When I work he took money out of my check for child support but did not pay them and now I am in the arrears about $7,000. I also have a letter from him stating that if I say anything he could go to jail for what he is doing with business.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: