What can I do if my daughters ex-boyfriend is trespassing on our property? Posted on August 15, 2011

My daughter broke up with boyfriend 4/11. Now exboyfriend continues to show up at our house (where she lives) in the middle of the night and hangs out on my property for a while the whole time sending text messages asking her to come outside, which she has not done since this started. His father is a local attorney and he states that he will bring up things on my daughter she will be "so screwed" I dont understand how he can trespass on our property and threaten to harm her and she is supposed to be in some sort of trouble? What kind of questions and statements should I expect?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: