What can I do if my coach is forcing me to play football? Posted on August 11, 2011

I have a strong aspiration to become a better wrestler. The sport means a lot to me. There is every intent of me playing. I have respectable grades and attitude towards faculty. My local athletic director is supporting a new rule which says I may not wrestle if I do not play football for my school which in the past two years has gone 1 and 19. My natural body frame is not built for football. I’m entitled to the same constitution and amendments that any other American citizen is. There was a court case Tinker vs. Des Moines where kids protested Vietnam where even due to school rules they were not did not distract anyone one with their black armbands and the court ruled in their favor. I know my rights apply and I would like a confirmation on my dilemma.