What can I do if my child was denied enrollment after filing for bankruptcy? Posted on August 05, 2011

My son was enrolled at a private school. They require an enrollment fee. My ex husband pays for his schooling, but because I am also on my sons school file, I received a letter that he was denied enrollment. Can the school do this? There was no reason stated except that they were concerned about the financial stability. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: