What can I do if my child wants to live with me? Posted on April 04, 2011

My son lives with his mother in Wisconsin, and visits me every other weekend. The problem is that when he's with me, he does not want to go home, and cries. He said when he's 10yrs old,he wants to live with me. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: