What can I do if my car was taken by someone and not returned? Posted on March 15, 2011

I gave power of attorney of my car (in reposition mode) to some man who said he could get it as a charge off and now the car is missing and he won’t give it back can I do jail time?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: