What can I do if my car was hit out of road rage in Michigan? 1 Answers as of June 28, 2011

My car was hit on the highway out of road rage on April 13th of 2010. The accident occurred in Michigan but the man who hit my car was from Texas. I was told there was nothing I could do since Michigan is a no fault state. Is this true? Also is it too late for me to pursue this?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Klisz Law Office, PLLC
Klisz Law Office, PLLC | Timothy J. Klisz
No, you can certainly pursue this case here in Michigan. You have up to three years to sue. Contact me to discuss in detail.
Answer Applies to: Michigan
Replied: 6/28/2011
Click to View More Answers: