What can I do if my brothers son wants to move? Posted on August 04, 2011

My brother died over a year ago now his 15 yr old son wants his body moved to the state he lives in does he. Brother died in MS.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: