What can I do if my brother used a quitclaim deed from a property, filled in the address of my mother's current residence and had it recorded? 2 Answers as of October 17, 2016

The attorney said that there was nothing that could be done.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Goldsmith & Guymon
Goldsmith & Guymon | Dara Goldsmith
Hard to say without more details. Is your mother alive? Was she competent when she signed, etc. it is probably worth consulting with and attorney who can review your/ your mother's possible case.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 10/17/2016
Stephens Gourley & Bywater | David A. Stephens
File suit to set it aside.
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 10/13/2016
Click to View More Answers: