What can I do if my boyfriend signed voluntary deportation? 3 Answers as of June 10, 2011

The border patrol who stopped him on his bike that night tricked him to sign. His record is clean, he never had trouble with the law. He entered to the U.S as a child. I'm pregnant. Can someone help me, I don't know what to do.

How was he "tricked"? Is he actually lawfully in the U.S.? It does not sound like he has a basis for permanent residence as he is not your spouse. Even so, it would depend on the nature of his immigration entry and violations.
Eric M. Mark, Attorney at Law
Eric M. Mark, Attorney at Law | Eric Mark
Any options for you to help him return lawfully will involve you getting married and a waiver based on hardships to you. You need to consult with an immigration attorney to provide more information.
Make an appointment with a competent immigration attorney right now. If you don't know one, try aila and look for someone in your region. Also most state bars have low income panels if you do not have a lot of money. This person needs to specialize in removal proceedings. He or she can fully analyze his case to see if there is anything to be done and if he has any rights to remain in the US.