What can I do if my boyfriend has been deported back to another country if we want to get married? 1 Answers as of September 17, 2017

My boyfriend has been in the US since he was 17 and is now 38. I've been with him for 9 years.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Law Office of David L. Leon
The Law Office of David L. Leon | David L. Leon
I'm confused, is he in the USA now? When was his removal? How long did he stay out of the US? Were there any aggravating circumstances?
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 9/17/2017
Click to View More Answers: