What can I do if my boyfriend is an illegal alien and was arrested for a drunk driving? How? 5 Answers as of June 10, 2015

My boyfriend was arrested drunk driving and having no license. He is illegal. Will he be deported? Can I do something to stop it?

If convicted, yes, he can be deported. Nothing you can do about it at this point.
You can retain an attorney.
Sure. Hire a DUI specialist to represent him.
Mace J. Yampolsky, LTD
Mace J. Yampolsky, LTD | Mace Yampolsky
YOU should hire good lawyer to defend him. He MAY be subject to deportation.
Reza Athari & Associates, PLLC | Seth L. Reszko
If your boyfriend was arrested for DUI, this does not mean he will be deported. If he is not referred to ICE after he is released for his DUI, he will probably not be placed in removal/deportation proceedings. Also, a DUI conviction will not result in him being deported either. Likely, even after a conviction for DUI, ICE will not arrest him for purposes of deportation. Consider that even if he is placed in removal proceedings and must appear before an Immigration Judge, there might be ways to help him remain in the country legally.