What can I do if my back pay child support has not been removed despite a notarized contract? Posted on June 27, 2011

About a year ago I had a contract notarized and signed by my ex and me to have back pay child support taken off. Months pass and its not removed. So it has added to my bal because I'm currently not working. Needless to say I have a peace bond on her for harassing me. I don’t see the child or have contact with any of them. Please help me on what I should do or what can I do? And I also have a paper that I signed over my rights that never went in because she didn’t show up to court. Also signed by both people. Please help me.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: