What can I do if my alien registration number is not in the system? 1 Answers as of May 24, 2011

I came here legally when I was 10 yrs. old. After 30 years when I tried to use my alien registration number for unemployment they said it wasn't valid. I didn't have my card because it was destroyed in a flood. All of my brothers and sisters numbers come up but mine. They said they couldn't give me a new card because the number wasn't in the system and I couldn't reapply because I already had a green card. I've worked here and raised my family here and never had any problems until now.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
You may consider filing a request for all of your documents through a Freedom of Information Act request. You can file this by using a form G-639. Best of luck.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 5/24/2011
Click to View More Answers: