What can I do if a molestation case I filed was dropped? Posted on May 20, 2011

My 4yr old child got molested by her father and nobody will help me. I filed an order of protection against him last week and today we went to court and the judge dismissed it because "I didn't have enough evidence of domestic violence" and because "The child hasnt testified, so that doesn't even matter right now." What can we do? Nobody will help me protect my children.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: