What can I do if insurance will not replace my car? 2 Answers as of March 04, 2011

I was recently in an accident. I have full coverage with nationwide. My car was totaled. My insurance refuses to replace my car for currently market value saying it has a salvaged title. They had told me prior to me first signing up for their insurance years ago that in the event that my car is totaled they would replace it with the price of a new car. Therefore, I agreed to pay for their insurance premium price. But now they are saying salvaged title this and that. Please help.

LT Pepper Law
LT Pepper Law | Luke T. Pepper
If you disclosed the salvage title when you signed up for insurance, then the insurance company must honor their policy. If the type of title was not disclosed, then the insurance company is most likely not bound by the policy to replace the car at market value.
Ciccarelli Law Offices
Ciccarelli Law Offices | Lee Ciccarelli
How many times have I been told that the insurance company that has taken my premium is not at odds with me and playing hardball? There is a reason people seek out experienced attorneys and it often is a result of an insurance's companies unreasonable practices. If you need help, contact my team of personal injury lawyers.