What can I do if the insurance refused to cover my father medical and car damages because of my previous vehicle accident? 1 Answers as of March 21, 2017

I was in a vehicle accident and didn't have insurance at the time. The other person did but denied being at fault. Police report says it was undetermined who was at fault but does say the other person hit my vehicle. The other person was on her cellphone and didn't stop at the stop sign causing my vehicle to spin 3-4 times. My father had medical damage and the other insurance is refusing to pay for medical or car damages.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Ofices of Edwin K. Niles | Edwin K. Niles
Your only weapon is a lawsuit. Please have dad see an injury lawyer ASAP.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 3/21/2017
Click to View More Answers: