What can I do if immigration never dated my status? 2 Answers as of May 03, 2011

Immigration never dated my status and now I am in the deportation process. I married to USA cittizen 1974 and changed my status plr 1975. I had a green card but immigration filed 02-12-1975 arrested into the FBI data base.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Nicastro Piscopo, APLC
Nicastro Piscopo, APLC | Louis M. Piscopo
Unfortunately, you question is a little confusing. Either you were granted a legal permanent resident status in 1975 or you were not. If you were, then you should have proof, such as a "Green Card" or approval letter. If you have neither, and the USCIS computer system and files do not indicate you are a legal permanent resident, then you will have to try and see if you are eligible for legal permanent residence another way. I do not understand what you mean by "but immigration filed 02-12-1975 arrested into the FBI data base."?
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/3/2011
Devore Law Group, P.A.
Devore Law Group, P.A. | Jeffrey A. Devore
What you are saying unfortunately does not make a lot of sense. What do you mean by immigration never "dated" your status?
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 5/2/2011
Click to View More Answers: