What can I do if I'm on probation and missed my court date for drug paraphernalia? 3 Answers as of July 19, 2011

What can I do if I'm on probation and missed my court date for drug paraphernalia? Will I automatically get an mtr by missing my court date while on probation?

Plan on it. Call your bondsman now. Then call the court and if you have a lawyer, call him or her, you are on damage control and the sooner you get to controlling the better.
Flores & Lopez Law Firm
Flores & Lopez Law Firm | Joe Lopez
usually not, however cases and all probations are different. you definitely want to get your Drug Paraphernalia case resolved before it turns into a warrant and complicates things.
Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
Cynthia Henley, Lawyer | Cynthia Henley
If you have a paraphenalia charge and your probation officer finds out about it (or if you are required to report any tickets / arrests / contacts with police - look at your terms of probation to see) or you don't tell your p.o., then you could get a MTR. The law violation is more than sufficient to trigger a MTR. Failing to appear will result in a warrant - another headache. You need to get a lawyer and get on top of your situation.