What can I do if I'm mildly disabled, my parents are very controlling and emotionally abusive and want legal guardianship over me? 1 Answers as of October 05, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Richard B. Jacobson & Associates, LLC | Richard B. Jacobson
You are entitled to oppose a legal guardianship. (I am assuming you are over the age of 18.) Your best bet is to retain a lawyer experienced in guardianships. It's almost always worth the investment.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 10/5/2017
Click to View More Answers: