What can I do if I’m being denied visitation and contact with my children by my wife? 1 Answers as of October 04, 2017

I’m paying child support and kids’ health insurance. I can't afford a lawyer at the moment.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Diane l. Berger | Diane L. Berger
If you are paying child support there must be a court order. File a Motion in that case asking for parenting time.
Answer Applies to: Nebraska
Replied: 10/4/2017
Click to View More Answers: