What can I do if illegal aliens claiming dependants who are not there own children? 1 Answers as of March 03, 2011

My ex-boyfriend filed taxes last year with a ss# that was given to him to keep him in the country for questioning in a drug bust in Kentucky a few years ago. Last year he used the ss# to file taxes and claim the children of his illegal brother. They received just under $10,000 and then split the money. I would like to turn him in for this, but have been told by some people that nothing really would be done about it. I recently talked to him and he stated that he plans to do the same thing this year. Is there anything I can do to stop this or report him? I know his full name, address, and ss#. This is a person who is unable to ever receive citizenship in the US due to the fact that he was imprisoned in Mexico before crossing the border.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law
Law Office of Immigration & International Trade Law | Linda Liang
You should report to both ICE and IRS. You can find their contact information on their website. Great intention and Good job!
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 3/3/2011
Click to View More Answers: