What can I do if illegal aliens claiming dependants who are not there own children? 1 Answers as of March 03, 2011

My ex-boyfriend filed taxes last year with a ss# that was given to him to keep him in the country for questioning in a drug bust in Kentucky a few years ago. Last year he used the ss# to file taxes and claim the children of his illegal brother. They received just under $10,000 and then split the money. I would like to turn him in for this, but have been told by some people that nothing really would be done about it. I recently talked to him and he stated that he plans to do the same thing this year. Is there anything I can do to stop this or report him? I know his full name, address, and ss#. This is a person who is unable to ever receive citizenship in the US due to the fact that he was imprisoned in Mexico before crossing the border.

You should report to both ICE and IRS. You can find their contact information on their website. Great intention and Good job!