What can I do if I will not be able to meet the terms of my court order? Posted on March 28, 2011

I was denied a motion to modify court cost to community hrs and I am not going to be able to pay fines. Is there something that I can do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: