What can I do if I was in a car accident and my lawyer is being no help? Posted on February 09, 2011

I was in a car accident on 12/22/2008. I hired a lawyer because the insurance company would not leave me alone and I was in severe pain. I have reached my MMI and went to see an impairment doctor Feb 2010. The impairment doctor still has not given his report to my lawyer and the case still is not even close to being settled. If I cannot settle this or find another way to get some money fast, I'm going to be in more trouble because I cannot pay my bills and my lawyer is absolutely no help. I need advice! What are my options at this point? Thanks.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: