What can I do if I was hit by an uninsured driver? 1 Answers as of July 12, 2013

Since I was hit last year, I have a permanent limp. I still suffer continual, periodic, traveling pain; and because the driver gave erroneous info to the police I think she should be made to pay the most. What can I do? I live in Toledo.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Ron Graham Attorney at Law
Ron Graham Attorney at Law | Ron Graham
Do you have an uninsured policy? Your injuries are permanent?
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 7/12/2013
Click to View More Answers: