What can I do if I was court-ordered to complete the 2nd offender class (18 months) back in 1995? 4 Answers as of January 27, 2014

I completed and paid all fines. Since then I've been in and out of jail for other unrelated reasons. Now that I'm trying to get a good job, I find out DMV has no record of my completing the course. I shouldn't have to the class again! DUI class doesn't have records that go that far back!

You should expunge the conviction. You need to have successfully completed the entire term of probation, have nothing criminal pending, and not be on probation for any other offense(s). Contact a lawyer to file the petition for expungement on your behalf.
Steven Alpers | Steven Alpers
The only thing I can suggest is that you check with the court and see if a copy of the completion was filed with the court. You should be able to buy a copy from the court clerk. I am sure the program has no records from 18 years ago. I am assuming that you do not have a copy of the completion certificate.
Ozols Law Firm
Ozols Law Firm | Alex Ozols
You really need to go to court and see if you can get that requirement lifted. If you have proof that you completed it then bring that to the DMV.
Hudson Bair | Hudson Bair
Unfortunately, you will need to complete the multiple offender program in order to get your license back. You may check your court file, sometimes the court received proof of completion, unless you can prove you finished the program, you will need to redo it.