What can I do if I was caught stealing $157 from the register at my old job? 1 Answers as of November 14, 2016

I spent the night in jail and got out on $300 bond but I don't have the money for a lawyer. I'm 20 years old and have never been in trouble before, not even a speeding ticket.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
You need to hire a criminal defense attorney to represent you if you want to avoid having a conviction for stealing on your permanent criminal record. If you go to court on your own without a lawyer, you are at the mercy of the judge, who could decide to sentence you to 1 year in jail and a fine of $1,000.
Answer Applies to: Missouri
Replied: 11/14/2016
Click to View More Answers: